- The School follows CBSE Syllabus.
- Kindergarten: In the K.G. Section, a revolutionary change has been introduced breaking a new
ground. This is quite in line with the thinking of modern educational psychologists ‘Ready to Study Skills,
Communication Skills Life Skills and Value based Education with a thrust given on environment and
- Classes 1 to I includes: English, Malayalam, Hindi, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Computer
Education, Art Education, Value Education, Physical Education, Dance and Music.
- Classes V to X is prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The subjects are:
Classes V – VIII includes:
English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Malayalam, Mathematics, Science, Social Science (EVS For Class V), Value
Education, Work Experience Computer Science, Physical and Health Education, Art Education (Drawing
& Painting, Music , Dance, Life skills development), Sanskrit is also taught specially.
- Classes IX & X includes : English communicative, Hindi course B/ Sanskrit, Mathematics, Science, Social
Science, Work Experience (Computer Science), Physical & Health Education (Drawing & Painting, Music,
Dance, Life skills development), Value Education, Environmental Education
CCE has the following two categories of assessments Formative (FA) and summative (SA) assessments.
Formative Assessment (FA)
Throughout the academic year there are four FAs. (FA1, FA2, FA3, FA4).
By utilizing different tools like assignments, discussions, group work, projects, data collection, debates,
seminars, quizzes, oral tests, written Tests. The FA is done regularly on the basis of the student’s
participation and performance.
- Summative Assessment (SA):
SA is the written test conducted at the end of each term. There are two SA in the academic year(SA1,
Classes XI examinations shall be conducted internally by the school. Promotion Criteria. Promotion is
based on the day-to-day work of the students throughout the year and also on the performance in the
tests with at least 33% marks in each subject. The student should pass separately in theory and practical
The Std. XII examination will be conducted at the end of the course by the Board in all subjects, (General
Studies, Work Experience & Physical and Health Education which will be assessed by the schools). The
students have to pass separately in theory and practical examinations with a separate minimum of 33%
in each subject.
The curriculum for Classes XI & XII includes
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
- English, Physics, chemistry, Mathematics, Computer